How To Become A BooknBrunch Venue
Are You A Good Fit?
Our BooknBrunch experiences take place in restaurants of varying sizes, private members-only clubs, in coffee shops, in dinner spots and in unusual settings. Anything is possible! What matters most is a great atmosphere and great food.
Some of our venue partners are:
• cafes • restaurants • galleries • public spaces • community centers
• co-working spaces • private lofts • catering companies
Sign Up And Build A Vendor Profile
1. Upload Your Contact Details + Connect Your Banking Information
Get paid out post event through our platform by connecting your bank information via Stripe.
2. Describe Your Atmosphere
Tell the world why your spot is amazing (key dishes, amenities, what you’re known for).
3. Upload 2+ Photos of Your Venue
Show the world your amazing spot.
4. Create Your Set Menu(s) and Set Your Price
From coffee, eggs and sweets. Tell us what you’ll be serving to tempt the Brookies’ taste buds. Menus can be brunch, lunch, dinner, party menus, or even a snack menu. Anything is possible. You can upload unlimited set menus. Set your per plate price and availability.
5. Take Reservations and Welcome Guests
Get ready to host a BooknBrunch event in your space as soon as you’re approved. Welcome them and sit back as they create memories in your space.
6. Get Paid
If a guest cancels last minute you still get paid out for their ticket/meal.